Club Facilities & Services
The 18-hole Headwaters course reflects the “challenging yet enjoyable” design philosophy of golf legend and design team member – Byron Nelson. With 5 tee boxes ranging from 7,373 Yards at the tips to 5,416 Yards on the forward tees, players can choose the tees suited to their appetite for challenge each time they play.
Nelson Par 3
This course is a great venue for a quick 9 holes for the accomplished player or an ideal learning environment for the less seasoned golfer. The course features 9 par 3’s ranging from 70 to 210 yards. An added bonus is that each green has 2 holes, one regulation sized and one oversized to make a round on the Nelson course enjoyable for all!
- Full Service Golf Shop including Club Care, Cleaning, Rental, Repair, and Storage
- State of the Art Practice Facility Includes a Double- Sided Driving Range, Putting & Chipping Green
- Men's & Women's Relaxation Lounges
- Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms with Private Steam Rooms
- Professional Group/Individual Golf Instruction for Adults and Children
- 25 Meter Heated Pool, 4 Lanes
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Kids Wet Play Area – “Geyserland”
- 2 Plexi-pave Tennis Courts
- Basketball Court
- Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms
- Fully Stocked Retail Shop
- Poolside Food & Beverage Service
- Swim and Tennis Instruction
- 2000+ square foot fitness center outfitted with state of the art strength training equipment and free weights, as well as treadmills, elliptical trainers, and stationary bikes for individual cardio workouts
- A variety of classes including yoga, core conditioning, Zumba, and outdoor boot camps are offered seasonally and may be subject to a fee.
Note: All Headwaters Club Golf memberships include access to Sports Club facilities. “Sports Club Only” memberships are available. See membership offerings