Golf Facilities & Services
Featuring 27 holes on two courses, golf is an integral part of the resort experience at Teton Springs.
The 18-hole Headwaters course reflects the “challenging yet enjoyable” design philosophy of golf legend and design team member – Byron Nelson. With 5 tee boxes ranging from 7,373 Yards at the tips to 5,416 Yards on the forward tees, players can choose the tees suited to their appetite for challenge each time they play.
Nelson Par 3
This course is a great venue for a quick 9 holes for the accomplished player or an ideal learning environment for the less seasoned golfer. The course features 9 par 3’s ranging from 70 to 210 yards. An added bonus is that each green has 2 holes, one regulation sized and one oversized to make a round on the Nelson course enjoyable for all!
- Full Service Golf Shop including Club Care, Cleaning, Rental, Repair, and Storage
- State of the Art Practice Facility Includes a Double- Sided Driving Range, Putting & Chipping Green
- Men's & Women's Relaxation Lounges (members only)
- Men’s & Women’s Locker Rooms with Private Steam Rooms (members only)
- Professional Group/Individual Golf Instruction for Adults and Children