Activities Around Town
TETON VALLEY IDAHO
The last of the authentic mountain towns, Victor and Driggs Idaho are virtually untouched by commercialism. We are proud of our community events and locales and invite you to join us!
Things you won't want to miss:
- Music on Main: Every Thursday evening in mid-June through early August, Teton Valley Foundation presents a free concert at Victor City Park. Bring a blanket or camp chairs and claim your spot on the lawn.
5:30PM - 10PM. Food, beverage and family-friendly activities onsite.
- Pierre's Playhouse: Open year round, Thursday through Saturday, enjoy a film in Victor's one screen movie theater. Built in 1952, entering Pierre's is like stepping back in time. But don't let the old-school set up fool you! The theater is wonderfully accoustically sound and the popcorn is hot and buttered. What's playing? Ask us.
- The Spud Drive-In Theater: Open May through September, Teton Valley's historic drive-in theater is a geat place to enjoy a double-feature and a 1950's-style concession stand. The Spud is a local summertime favorite and a great place to watch the sun go down.
- Teton Geotourism Center: Learn about the history of the region through artifact displays, films and presentations about life in Teton Valley. The Center is closed on Wednesday but is open the rest of the week between 10AM and 4PM.
- The Victor Emporium and Driggs Corner Drug Store: Enjoy a huckleberry shake made at an old-fashioned soda counter. There's always room for ice cream and both of these establishments serve cold treats that will not disappoint.
- Grand Teton Distillery: Craft brewer of ales and lagers that can be tasted in a relaxed onsite pub with seasonal food trucks. Enjoy an expansive outdoor lawn to drink, dine and pay a round of horseshoes or cornhole. Located in Victor, ID.
- Grand Targhee Resort: The ski resort becomes a summer Mecca once the snow melts. Ride the Scenic Lift to the top of the mountain an dsee some of the best Teton views Idaho has to offer. Hike or bike the network of maintained wilderness trails or dine an ddrink at one of the resort's four restaurants.
- Calendar of Events: Teton Valley is host to Targhee Music Festical, Fandango Festival, Bluegrass Festival, Shakespeare in the Park, farmers' markets, antique car shows, chili cook-offs and a variety of charity events that are fun for all. We will let you know what is going on in the area over the dates you book to stay with Teton Springs Resort and Club.
- Dining: From boutique coffee houses to fine dining bistros, Teton Valley has great gourmet for any palate. We are happy to recommend dining options or make reservations for your group at the best offside dining and drink locales.